- A cozy sweater. I found this oversized, grandpa-like sweater on sale a few days ago and broke my, "Don't buy knits in the summertime, Meredith!" rule for the sake of a chilly airplane and the cooler, European temperatures. I can't wait to wear sweaters again!
- A journal for travel memories and doodles
- A book, Paris My Sweet
- My passport & wallet
- My sunglasses & new knit case! I made this knit heart sunglasses case last weekend and I am so happy with how it turned out! I will definitely list some in my Etsy shop when I come home. :)
- My Fisheye, Diana, and Instax cameras, to keep them safe for lots of picture taking!
- My iPhone
- Last but not least, gum, lip balm and other essentials
Of course, I'm also going to pack something to knit. I might work on some more glasses cases since it is easily transportable.
I am so ready for this vacation. I have several amazing guest posts lined up for you this week along with a few of my own. Get ready for some fun recipes and projects to try! I will do my best to tweet and Instagram travel photos when I can.
Eek! Ok then...London here I come!